Quality and environment
Euroform obeys under Swedish law which is fundamental to our business. By continuously carrying out improvements we shall see to it that our customers´ requirements and expectations will be fulfilled. Competent, creative and motivated employees are the key.
All our employees shall be given the opportunity of developing their skills, their work shall be appreciated, and they shall actively be able to participate in our development. Control and follow-up and authority. Beyond that we have guidelines and policys such as:
- Code of conduct (uppförandekod)
- Environmental policy
- Working environment policy
- Policy against harassment and violation
- Purchasing policy
- Quality policy
We systematically follow our work according to our ISO16949, ISO9001 and ISO140001 certificates. Beyond that we conduct licensable operations which demand regular controls and reports. During 2018 we will also prepare for IATF 16949:2016/ISO 9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015.
Euroform is characterized by an active environmental commitment. With realistic and concrete environmental targets, we strive against an environmentally friendly production cycle, sustainability and saving of our natural resources. We strive for a minimal environmental impact by:
- Saving energy everywhere it’s possible and we are recycling residual products as much as possible
- Implementing a system to prevent environmental impact
- Educating and engaging all members in the organization in the environmental progress
- Carefully choosing suppliers, machinery, materials etc in terms of its environmental impact
- Sorting our waste
Human rights and anti-corruption
Euroform does business with customers and suppliers globally. We encounter different cultures and different values. Therefore, our core values are extra important.
- Our Code of Conduct describes our approach to environment, social responsibility and the work environment and is supported by our other policies.
- We do not participate in violations of human rights either in the workplace or in business relations.
- We respect the rights and equality of the individual and we do not tolerate harassment or discrimination for any reason in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Euroform obeys Swedish law and authority and we have zero tolerance in child labor. We are implementing a system to encourage whistle blowers in the organization to report problems which deals with these issues.
573 24 Tranås
+46 140 384900
573 41 Tranås
HQ - Verkstadsgatan 10
573 41 Tranås