QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT
Euroform obeys under Swedish law which is fundamental to our business. By continuously carrying out improvements we shall see to it that our customers´ requirements and expectations will be fulfilled. Competent, creative and motivated employees are the key.
All our employees shall be given the opportunity of developing their skills, their work shall be appreciated, and they shall actively be able to participate in our development. Control and follow-up and authority. Beyond that we have guidelines and policys such as:
- Code of conduct (uppförandekod)
- Environmental policy
- Working environment policy
- Policy against harassment and violation
- Purchasing policy
- Quality policy
We systematically follow our work according to our ISO16949, ISO9001 and ISO140001 certificates. Beyond that we conduct licensable operations which demand regular controls and reports. During 2018 we will also prepare for IATF 16949:2016/ISO 9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015.
Euroform is characterized by an active environmental commitment. With realistic and concrete environmental targets, we strive against an environmentally friendly production cycle, sustainability and saving of our natural resources. We strive for a minimal environmental impact by:
- Saving energy everywhere it’s possible and we are recycling residual products as much as possible
- Implementing a system to prevent environmental impact
- Educating and engaging all members in the organization in the environmental progress
- Carefully choosing suppliers, machinery, materials etc in terms of its environmental impact
- Sorting our waste
During 2017 we have made a study on our environmental impact and identified our environmental risks with special focus on waste and energy. We have setup goals to decrease our energy consumption and the amount of waste. We conduct monthly follow-ups to systematize and visualize those risks. To reduce our energy consumption, we are switching to LED-lighting and presence-controlled light. Gradually we replace our machinery in the direction of more energy efficient solutions.
Goals and results for 2018
In our risk analysis, we have identified two areas that need to be managed more systematically. Our goals are based on this risk analysis. The goals are followed up monthly and are being yearly revised to ensure that they are still relevant.
|Goals for 2018||Results for 2018||Results for 2017||Results for 2016|
|Electrical consumption (KWh per processed kg of plastic material)||-2,5% (compared to 2016)||0,036||0,039||0,04|
|Electrical consumption (MWh)||13 027||13 280||11 464|
|Burnable waste (kg waste of produced value)||-2% (compared to 2016)||1,03||1,1||0,9|
|Burnable waste (kg)||377 360||376 810||258 198|
Social conditions and staff
Our risks are defined in terms of incidents and accidents in our operations where incidents are what would have been an accident.
We try to prevent both incidents and accidents by providing clear instructions and routines. We continuously perform work environment rounds and encourage our staff to report incidents. Unfourtunatly we did not reach our goal of zero accidents during 2017. One concrete example is that we try to divide forklift areas and working areas, we provide forklifts with warning sound and light.
Absence and sick leave in our company is below average. We continue to work for a healthier workplace. Our employees are our most important resource. We strive for everyone, in addition to feeling responsible, to feel safe and enjoy their work at Euroform.
The right skills and personal development are important to our company. We try to provide different types of working tasks and to offer opportunities for personal development. In parallel we strive for security in all processes. Therefore, during 2017 we set an ambitious goal of a total of 4000 hours of education. However, we still need to pinpoint what we mean by a skills-enhancing education.
Research and development is important to us at Euroform. To keep us updated about the development of new materials and to ensure a future supply of competence we are co-financing a doctor’s degree in plastic construction at the University of Jönköping.
Goals and results for 2018
No. of employeed during 2018: 318
|Target for 2018||Results for 2018|
|Staff satisfaction index||4||3,5|
|Short-term sick leave||3,7%||2,76%|
Human rights and anti-corruption
Euroform does business with customers and suppliers globally. We encounter different cultures and different values. Therefore, our core values are extra important.
- Our Code of Conduct describes our approach to environment, social responsibility and the work environment and is supported by our other policies.
- We do not participate in violations of human rights either in the workplace or in business relations.
- We respect the rights and equality of the individual and we do not tolerate harassment or discrimination for any reason in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Euroform obeys Swedish law and authority and we have zero tolerance in child labor. We are implementing a system to encourage whistle blowers in the organization to report problems which deals with these issues.
573 24 Tranås
+46 140 384900
573 41 Tranås
HQ - Verkstadsgatan 10
573 41 Tranås